This website and organization has been a long time coming and we are thrilled that you visited us!
Our vision is to promote education, early detection, and awareness to anyone seeking information for themselves, or a loved one, diagnosed with prostate cancer. Battling cancer, any cancer, is a scary time. So many questions and uncertainties slap you right in the face. We want to help you find the answers you need.
POPC 5K and 1 mike Run/Walk News
- There will be staggered starts with assigned arrival times. Participants will not be allowed in the event area until their assigned arrival time. Time slots will start at 8:00am and go every 10 minutes until 9:30am. There will be a max of 40 people allowed to sign up for each time slot.
- There will be no water or Gatorade coolers out on the course or in the event area. We will only supply bottled water on the course. The event area will have bottled water and pre-packaged food.
- All StartLine staff will have masks and gloves
- Participants will be required to wear a mask in the event area but not out on the course.
- There will be no awards ceremony. Age group awards will be mailed out following the race.
- Transfer to 2022 event
- Transfer to virtual event
- Transfer to another StartLine Racing owned event.
- Full Refund
To our loyal supporters, sponsors and stops
It is with great sadness that we have to inform you that POPC 2020 Ride and Event are canceled for November 14th 2020. Unfortunately the restrictions from the City, State and CDC have made it nearly impossible to hold our event. The event would not be cost effective, nor up to our standards. If you have pre-registered, we are happy to either refund your monies or roll them into next year.
We are hoping to be able to go back to our regular April 2021 date which kicks off the first day of Arizona Bike Week. We are looking forward to a bigger and better 2021!
Until then please stay Safe and Healthy! Please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your support
The Board of Peace Out, Prostate Cancer